Old timer new name

Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:46 pm

Don't know why my old name can't be claimed but use to be here a lot many years ago. Life changes and all.

Used to just be spideyjg AKA Jim and mainly bass user.

Sad news is my old school S-500 neck has bought the farm with a ski jump, Truss is ineffective, and cracking fretboard by the nut. So a moment of silence for the death of another Leo era instrument. :cry:

Re: Old timer new name

Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:39 pm

spideyjg2 wrote:Don't know why my old name can't be claimed but use to be here a lot many years ago. Life changes and all.

Used to just be spideyjg AKA Jim and mainly bass user.

Sad news is my old school S-500 neck has bought the farm with a ski jump, Truss is ineffective, and cracking fretboard by the nut. So a moment of silence for the death of another Leo era instrument. :cry:

Welcome back, Jim!
Your forum username of spideyjg is still there but under your old email address (sbcglobal.net). I updated the email address for that account to your current email.
So, go ahead and try logging in using your spideyjg username. If you don't remember the user password, you can use the "i forgot my password" link in the login screen, so that you can reset it to your new one. Once you get switched back to your original username, let me know and I will delete the spideyjg2 username.
You will need to resubmit this post again using your original username. I also updated your GbL User Profile to your current email address, too.

Hope this helps.