Greetings and Salutations

Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:36 pm

Hello folks!

My name is Fawkes, and I like holding hands, long walks on the beach, and the way champagne bubbles tickle my nose. My measurements are... errr... wrong forum intro, I guess?

So I'm a long time mediocre musician, a fan of Leo's legacy of work (I've owned a dozen or two vintage Fender and Squier instruments, and about half as many Fender amps). I just inherited a pair of George & Leo L-2000s.

I signed up to get more info, and maybe find out more about what's going on with these things. Coming from standard Ps & Js, the knobs and switches have me as confused as a stagecoach driver trying to fly a space shuttle! :happy0007:

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:18 am

Hello, Fawkes and welcome to the world of over-the top possibilities!
Sorry, I cannot help you with the basses. I am still trying to figure out my V12...

Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:31 am

Fawkes wrote:Hello folks!

My name is Fawkes, and I like holding hands, long walks on the beach, and the way champagne bubbles tickle my nose. My measurements are... errr... wrong forum intro, I guess?

So I'm a long time mediocre musician, a fan of Leo's legacy of work (I've owned a dozen or two vintage Fender and Squier instruments, and about half as many Fender amps). I just inherited a pair of George & Leo L-2000s.

I signed up to get more info, and maybe find out more about what's going on with these things. Coming from standard Ps & Js, the knobs and switches have me as confused as a stagecoach driver trying to fly a space shuttle! :happy0007:

There's a good video on YouTube called "Live! At Leo's: G&L L-2000 Full Demo with Steve Araujo". I'm not listing the URL only because I don't know if YouTube links are considered safe in this group, but you can easily find it.

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:43 am

Hilarious introduction, Fawkes. I'm a Gemini and I come here often.