Hi

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

Hello i am a very lucky guitarist. I have found an s500 unsold for more than 30 years in a music shop. I play Electric Guitar, synthesizer, sampler and percussions.

Even of i play Guitar since almost 20 years, the s500 Is my First serious Guitar. Before that i was using the old squire strat that my girlfriend had as a present in her teenage. After several years of gigs, DIY touring around Europe and a few studio sessions, the fretboard was really consumed and i was starting to lookaround for a new Guitar, and this happened.
I am very lucky.

Re: Hi

Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:04 pm

SB500 wrote:Hello i am a very lucky guitarist. I have found an s500 unsold for more than 30 years in a music shop. I play Electric Guitar, synthesizer, sampler and percussions.

Even of i play Guitar since almost 20 years, the s500 Is my First serious Guitar. Before that i was using the old squire strat that my girlfriend had as a present in her teenage. After several years of gigs, DIY touring around Europe and a few studio sessions, the fretboard was really consumed and i was starting to lookaround for a new Guitar, and this happened.
I am very lucky.

Welcome to our site! :greet:

Fantastic score on the S-500 :thumbup:
I saw your other post and will be replying to it right after this post.