New G&L lover here

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:47 pm

I don't remember how I found G&L in the first place, other than to say it started somewhere around my obsession with Strats (and finding local deals on them). I found guitarsbyleo.com via glguitars.com!

My G&Ls, in order of obtainenance:

* 2016 White Tribute Legacy
* 2018 Vintage White Tribute S-500
* 2016 USA ASAT Special (my current favorite guitar ever)
* 1994 Legacy (recently rescued, I plan to have a long-ish post soon about this one)

Re: New G&L lover here

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:07 pm

Hi lucky! :greet:

And yes you are lucky, especially since you have an ASAT (and the three others as well) :lol: I’m a little partial to ASAT’s but ya got got some good ones. Post pictures when ya can and tell us about em’ and what type of music yer into. Lots of knowledgeable folks around here with any questions you have. Maybe you can take us through the rescue project, that would be cool.

Speaking of “Lucky”, here’s my favorite ASAT slinger Will Ray! :alright:
https://music.apple.com/us/album/lucky- ... =254494355

Remember, “You can never have too many ASAT’s!”

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:18 pm

sam wrote:Hi lucky! :greet:

And yes you are lucky, especially since you have an ASAT (and the three others as well) :lol: I’m a little partial to ASAT’s but ya got got some good ones. Post pictures when ya can and tell us about em’ and what type of music yer into. Lots of knowledgeable folks around here with any questions you have. Maybe you can take us through the rescue project, that would be cool.

Speaking of “Lucky”, here’s my favorite ASAT slinger Will Ray! :alright:
https://music.apple.com/us/album/lucky- ... =254494355

Remember, “You can never have too many ASAT’s!”

Thanks sam! I'll check out the song. I'm working on a writeup of the rescue project now -- it's probably not as bad as it sounds, but there are a few twists :D

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:40 pm

Lucky,

Looking forward to it. BTW in case you did not know, Will Ray has a signature ASAT and is a B Bender king who used to come around, maybe he will pop in again. :searching: