Hi! First poster here...'91 Classic Signature owner

Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:20 pm

Howdy All!

Looks like a nice forum here! I recently came into a 1991 Classic Signature...transparent green, gold signature, all literature & setup wrenches and orig. case. It is quite a player! This one has no scratches or fret wear...like a brand new guitar. I'll post photos when possible. Here in SW Ohio!

Cheers!
Brad

Re: Hi! First poster here...'91 Classic Signature owner

Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:02 am

Welcome aboard, Brad! Sounds like you scored a fantastic Classic! Definitely share some pics when you get a chance.

Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:16 am

Hi Brad! :wave:

Welcome and congratulations on the new 91 ASAT Classic Sig. I recall seeing one of the transparent green signatures years ago and drooled over it. Wound up with a black one when funds were available, but eventually got a green ASAT. What lead you to the ASAT, or what else have you been playing?

Looking forward to seeing pictures and jump in often.

Remember, you can never have too many ASAT’s!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:02 pm

Great score, Brad! And welcome to the forum.

- Jos

Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Welcome Brad and Congrats! Those late hour ASAT Classic Signatures made under Dale Hyatt's supervision are choice and are of superb quality.
Look forward to seeing the pics.

Cheers,
KF

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:11 pm

Nice!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:34 pm

You can create an "album" in the Gallery - direct from your computer. From the Gallery Album, you can link photos to your posts. There are other ways also - see posting photos tutorial - however without an outside host, the Gallery is a nice option.

Hope to see pics soon...as they say...it doesn't exist without a pic.

Welcome...