Newbie from Belgium

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:09 am

Hi all,

I'm J-P (Jean-Pierre) from Belgium. From the 58 generation, I started playing guitar at 57...too late to my taste, but my career made it very difficult to start earlier.
I'm following guitar course in a "rock school" since then and have fun. With a few friends, we started a band before the first covid confinement. We play CCR songs, have rehearsals every 2 weeks and hope to be ready for gigs next spring.
My first guitar was a Mex Fender Strat quickly followed be a Japanese Tele. I'm left handed, and it is really frustrating to see guitar I'd like but not available in lefties! I was ready to order a custom shop G&L Bluesboy semi-hollow while I found what I was looking for on Reverb as second hand! So, no loooong delays! I can't wait to receive what I consider will be probably my best guitar from far!

See you on the forum!
Greeting from sunny (only today :lol: ) Belgium

JP

Re: Newbie from Belgium

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:42 am

Welcome JP.

That is a gorgeous lefty Bluesboy. And welcome to the forum.

- Jos

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:13 am

Love the looks and humbucker on the neck is a bit different.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:19 am

Hi J-P :greet:

Welcome and congratulations on yer new-used Bluesboy, good to hear it’s living up to expectations. Even better it lead to a new band. Looking forward to hearing more about the band and any clips you can post.

Reverb is a true guitar pusher. :evilgrin: That site has “helped me find” a few ASAT’s.

Take a look round the site and jump in often. :thumbup:

Remember, “You can never have too many ASAT’s!”

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 pm

Thanks for your welcome messages! She's on her way to home! I put it on the registry with all the infos I know about it.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:54 pm

Nice looking Bluesboy you got there, J.P.! Welcome aboard!