Introduction

Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Hello all,

I just wanted to say a quick hello. I have been a member on the BassesByLeo site for a few years now and I happened across this here site quite by accident! I am the proud owner of five G& L basses but that number is likely to grow! :banana:

Anyway, its nice to be here among other G& L enthusiasts and I look forward to contributing and also receiving feedback. By the way. I would love to upload a photo of my basses but don't quite see how to manage that so if anyone cares to, help a fella out! :)

Have a good one!

Craig- not the admin

Re: Introduction

Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Hello. This site is a goldmine of information, but it hasn't been as active for discussion lately, probably because so much of it happens on Facebook. There's a FB group called The G&L Bass Place, and also the larger one called Fans of G&L - CLF Research Guitars by Leo Fender and George Fullerton. There are others too.

In terms of uploading pictures here, you don't actually upload them to the site. You need to upload them elsewhere then post a link here. You can upload them to the gallery though, then post the link here. From memory, it worked the same at the Basses by Leo site, but I have been there much lately.

David

Re: Introduction

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:23 pm

basscraiger wrote:Hello all,

I just wanted to say a quick hello. I have been a member on the BassesByLeo site for a few years now and I happened across this here site quite by accident! I am the proud owner of five G& L basses but that number is likely to grow! :banana:

Anyway, its nice to be here among other G& L enthusiasts and I look forward to contributing and also receiving feedback. By the way. I would love to upload a photo of my basses but don't quite see how to manage that so if anyone cares to, help a fella out! :)

Have a good one!

Craig- not the admin

Welcome Craig! :greet:

Check out the Welcome! Read This First post. You will find the link to the Tutorial: Posting photos post.

Hope this helps.

--Craig the Admin ;)