Hello bass community

Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:33 pm

I was on a quest to buy an American made bass and ended up in a pawn shop. They had a mint G&L bass, but the case was chewed up (rodents). After a couple visits and haggling we came up with a price and I purchased a Silver SUB-2 bass. When I was walking out he said he had a couple more he would let go cheaper! (Subtitle - I just paid too much..DOH). He pulled out a black MJ-4 bass and a black L-2000 bass. Both were mint, but one case was chewed on. This time I low balled him and he took the offer. After getting them home and setting them up with new strings, all I can say is Wow. The quality of these basses is top notch. I understand why these instruments have such a following.

Re: Hello bass community

Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Welcome to the group. Post some pictures when you can.
David

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:17 pm

Thanks David, but I can’t seem to be able to register for the gallery. It keeps putting me in a loop when I try to type in the security question?

Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:19 pm

Polyesterpig wrote:Thanks David, but I can’t seem to be able to register for the gallery. It keeps putting me in a loop when I try to type in the security question?

Craig would be the best person to ask about that. If he doesn't reply here, you can message him directly.

David