Hello from S. Carolina

Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Hello, my name is Louis. I live in the great state of South Carolina. I have just become the proud owner of a new Fullerton Deluxe Comanche in Tobacco Burst. I am so impressed with this thing. It has the sound very similar to a strat but can be so much more. The construction and finish is second to none. It is just plain beautiful and it sounds amazing, there isn't much more I can say. The setup on it was perfect right out of the case. Looks like I may have a few Strats and at least one LP that may be going on reverb lol. In the short time I have owned this guitar, it has already made it in to the "Never Ever Ever Ever For Sale" category even though as musicians, we know that ANY guitar can be an emergency fund when and where needed. Fingers crossed that never happens with this one.

This is a great site. I lurked here and read up on G&L when I was researching the brand. I look forward to learning and discussing more about the brand with all of you.
Last edited by ComancheKid on Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hello from S. Carolina

Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Welcome. Your name is ComancheKid but you bought a Cherokee? I guess you mean Comanche? Post pictures when you can.

David

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Welcome. Your name is ComancheKid but you bought a Cherokee? I guess you mean Comanche? Post pictures when you can.

Good catch. I was telling my wife that its time to take our Jeep Cherokee in for service when I was making that last post. I guess I got mixed up. That starts to happen when we get old lol.

Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:56 am

howdy, congrats on your comanche! it is a fav of mine, especially for playing live. show us a pic sometime.
i am a fan of the tobacco burst finishes, too, they cause spontaneous drooling and inspire GAS.

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:39 am

Here's my baby. Cant figure out why the other pictures won't host properly over at the gallery.

http://www.guitarsbyleo.com/GALLERY2/ma ... =x5c3b0e06

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:15 am

ComancheKid wrote:Here's my baby. Cant figure out why the other pictures won't host properly over at the gallery.

http://www.guitarsbyleo.com/GALLERY2/ma ... =x5c3b0e06

Here is your photo inline:

Regarding adding your other photos, make sure that they are no larger than 1024 pix X 1300 pix.

Nice Comanche :thumbup:

Hope this helps.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:38 am

that's one of the most beautiful tobacco burst finishes!