Greetings fellow enthusiasts

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:11 am

I've been a G&L player since 2006 when I was working out of town and picked up an ASAT Tribute. I think it is still my all time favorite guitar, even though I've since acquired a Comanche and a factory custom ASAT, and have other nice instruments. I'd post a couple pics of my G&L trio, but am not having luck with uploading right now.
On another subject, I bought Blackwood's "Complete Guitar Care and Maintenance" and figured out how to do his 8 point set up on all my guitars, including my 30+ year old Les Paul. I'm not smart, but I am stubborn, and now all my guitars are playing and sounding better than ever!
See you cats around.

Re: Greetings fellow enthusiasts

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:34 am

Welcome! And I'd love to see some pictures of members in your herd.

- Jos

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:49 pm

bigfatliar wrote:I've been a G&L player since 2006 when I was working out of town and picked up an ASAT Tribute. I think it is still my all time favorite guitar, even though I've since acquired a Comanche and a factory custom ASAT, and have other nice instruments. I'd post a couple pics of my G&L trio, but am not having luck with uploading right now.
On another subject, I bought Blackwood's "Complete Guitar Care and Maintenance" and figured out how to do his 8 point set up on all my guitars, including my 30+ year old Les Paul. I'm not smart, but I am stubborn, and now all my guitars are playing and sounding better than ever!
See you cats around.

Welcome to our site! :wave:

For posting photos, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.

Looking forward to seeing you G&Ls and don't forget to add them to our G&L Registry.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:35 pm

bigfatliar welcome! :greet:

As Jos said, please post pics of yer guitars, we love to look.

Jump in often, lots of fun round here.