Hi there, nice to be with you, happy you could stick around!

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:41 am

Just got my '08 ASAT tribute in the mail, and now I can hold my headstock up high both here and at the telecaster forum! I promise to only use it at church and for song parodies, but just before they mailed it to me they dropped something on it and put a deep long crack in the pretty thick clear finish. I think I have to live with it; otherwise a little dusty but pretty pristine!
Regards, all!
Jonathan

Re: Hi there, nice to be with you, happy you could stick aro

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Jonathan wrote:Just got my '08 ASAT tribute in the mail, and now I can hold my headstock up high both here and at the telecaster forum! I promise to only use it at church and for song parodies, but just before they mailed it to me they dropped something on it and put a deep long crack in the pretty thick clear finish. I think I have to live with it; otherwise a little dusty but pretty pristine!
Regards, all!
Jonathan

Welcome to the group. Please post a picture of your guitar. Also, who is "they" and and did they compensate you for the damage?

David

Re: Hi there, nice to be with you, happy you could stick aro

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:25 pm

Hey Jonathan :greet:

Welcome and as David said please post pics of yer ASAT and tell us a little about yerself. We love looking at pictures round here. Do hope you can get something resolved.

Do understand it’s obligatory to play an ASAT not only for churches and parody songs, but there is an expectation to play in friends basement or backyard, low rent bars, serenading outside windows of damsels in distress, and when possible on the main stage of music festivals! :elguitar054:

Jump in often, knowledgeable bunch of great folks here.