Greetings from New Orleans

Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:49 pm

I'm an aspiring guitarist hoping to own a redburst bluesboy semi-hollow in the near future when Sweetwater gets them back in stock.

At present I am playing on a very nice sounding Epi Les Paul and fender Jimmie Vaughan strat. Everything I have read about these guitars has been very complimentary and I can't wait to be in the G&L owners club.

Best,

Dan Rodbell

Re: Greetings from New Orleans

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:26 am

SuperMarieaux wrote:I'm an aspiring guitarist hoping to own a redburst bluesboy semi-hollow in the near future when Sweetwater gets them back in stock.

At present I am playing on a very nice sounding Epi Les Paul and fender Jimmie Vaughan strat. Everything I have read about these guitars has been very complimentary and I can't wait to be in the G&L owners club.

Best,

Dan Rodbell

You will love it! I am very pleased with my 2016 Tribute Blond Bluesboy.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 am

SuperMarieaux wrote:I'm an aspiring guitarist hoping to own a redburst bluesboy semi-hollow in the near future when Sweetwater gets them back in stock.

Best,

Dan Rodbell

Welcome aboard.
How well did you survive Hurricane Laura?

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:02 am

Welcome! Im sure you will enjoy the blues boy.
I’m a fan of the redburst as well.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:15 am

Welcome aboard.
How well did you survive Hurricane Laura?

Thanks for asking. Over in New Orleans we got practically none of the weather. It's never a good time to have a major Hurricane make landfall, but thankfully it nailed an area with fewer people on the Louisiana/Texas border. Lots of resources are headed that direction in the form of state and charitable aid.