Greetings

Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:56 am

Hello ,

I’ve been Looking at G&Ls for a few months now. In the last three or so I started getting serious but getting the various models into my hands to try with COVID impacting stores has been tough. A Blues Boy has had my interest and I was leaning that way. My son has been going out and trying G&Ls out and teamed up with my wife and they pulled the trigger for me as an anniversary present. They bought a Custom Shop ASAT HH. It’s an amazing instrument and when I’m not playing it I’m thinking about it or looking at it even if just a picture. I haven’t been this seduced by a guitar before. I love the dumb thing. Anyway looking forward to learning and tire kicking of sorts with you all here.

Best,
Bryan
Last edited by Wildhorse on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:14 am, edited 9 times in total.

Re: Greetings

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi Bryan,

Nice! And congratulation both with the anniversary as well as the ASAT HH. Share some pics!

And happy playing!

- Jos

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Welcome to our site! :wave:

For posting photos here, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.
And don't forget to add your guitar to our G&L Registry.

Looking forward to seeing your guitar. :searching:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:38 am

What a great gift ! Play it in good health. I look forward to some pictures of it. Welcome to the forum Bryan .

Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:15 am

Holy cow, it took me longer to figure out how to post pictures of the guitar than to learn my first song on it. LOL