Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 pm

Hello. Long time guitar player but relatively new to G&L ownership. Great instruments. I spent a decade on the east-coast circuit. Then, moved to LA because ... I had to. Worked there for another decade as a sideman and session player around the west. Since then playing as a solo act based in Denver but still returning to CA for projects not done here.

Re: New Member

Wed May 20, 2020 9:53 am

Welcome ! I'm sure you have some interesting stories to tell. What model G&L do you own ?

Wed May 20, 2020 2:22 pm

Nice to see another semi-local; I was born near Denver (but barely lived there a year :D ) Have only been back once since - got to go to Casa Bonita among other things. Look forward to seeing your G&L!

Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Welcome, LAPlayer! :greet:

I'm new here myself. Been out here for a couple of days. Seems like a great group of folks. I've got a G&L trio (ASAT Special, ASAT Z-3, and Skyhawk). Pictures on my thread in the "Introductions". Love them! Great playing guitars!

Look forward to interacting with you!

Mark

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:44 pm

glvourot wrote:Welcome ! I'm sure you have some interesting stories to tell. What model G&L do you own ?

Thanks all. Paul - I have two G&L's. I have a 2016 ASAT Classic Tribute that I purchased new. I also have a 1991 ASAT Classic Signature that was owned by Roy Clark. This was purchased from his estate.
Image Image Image
Last edited by LAPlayer on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 pm

LAPlayer wrote: I also have a 1991 ASAT Classic Signature that was owned by Roy Clark.

That ASAT has some mojo !

Good to have ya here,
Elwood

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Elwood wrote:
LAPlayer wrote: I also have a 1991 ASAT Classic Signature that was owned by Roy Clark.

That ASAT has some mojo !

Good to have ya here,
Elwood

Yep. I'm hoping it will eventually rub off on me.......... :happy0065: