New G&L owner

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 am

Hi folks,

Clay Campbell, from Birmingham, AL...new USA G&L ASAT(Modified) owner. Been playing, performing, recording for over 40 years now, predominantly in the area of Church Music/Praise and Worship. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. I’ll post a pic of my modified beauty, once I find a new hosting site, now that Photobucket is holding my pics hostage, demanding fees now. Any suggestions on a pain-free photo hosting site???

Clay

Re: New G&L owner

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Clay49 wrote:Hi folks,

Clay Campbell, from Birmingham, AL...new USA G&L ASAT(Modified) owner. Been playing, performing, recording for over 40 years now, predominantly in the area of Church Music/Praise and Worship. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. I’ll post a pic of my modified beauty, once I find a new hosting site, now that Photobucket is holding my pics hostage, demanding fees now. Any suggestions on a pain-free photo hosting site???

Clay

Welcome Clay! :wave:

For posting photos see: Tutorial: Posting photos. Some of the free hosting service which members use here are listed.
We also have the GbL Gallery which you can register on to have your own free Gallery for hosting G&L photos.

Looking forward to seeing your ASAT and please do add it to our G&L Registry.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Howdy Clay,

Welcome :)

edg

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:57 pm

After Photobucket imploded I switched to IMGUR. However regardless of the bluster from Photobucket's weekly "you need to join" I've seen no loss of photos from my account. In fact, the last time I logged in, Photobucket automatically downloaded a file to my computer with all my photos.