Hi from CT

Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Hey!

Just purchased my first G&L Tribute Legacy in sunburst. I just got back into playing guitar again after a long hiatus as a gigging drummer and realized I didn't have a strat style guitar. I have a Les Paul and a 2 humbucker Charvel but I missed the quack of a strat. I tried lots of Fender strats but disliked all that I tried for one reason or another but the G&L even with a bad setup played better than all the Fenders I tried. I cannot wait to see how it plays after a proper setup!

Re: Hi from CT

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:04 am

Madbugger wrote:Hey!

Just purchased my first G&L Tribute Legacy in sunburst. I just got back into playing guitar again after a long hiatus as a gigging drummer and realized I didn't have a strat style guitar. I have a Les Paul and a 2 humbucker Charvel but I missed the quack of a strat. I tried lots of Fender strats but disliked all that I tried for one reason or another but the G&L even with a bad setup played better than all the Fenders I tried. I cannot wait to see how it plays after a proper setup!

Welcome to our site! :wave:

Please post a photo of your Tribute Legacy, as it does not exist without a photo! ;)
And do add it to our G&L Registry, too.

Re: Hi from CT

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:41 am

Welcome Madbugger! My first G&L was a Tribute series. Been hooked on G&L since then!
Cheers, Dan