Hi from Oz

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi to all!

Aussie G&L lover here! Strangely, G&Ls have a lower profile in Australia than elsewhere, although I do see a fair number of nice Tribute models around. I'm doing my best to compensate, and always up to add another one when finances permit.

Re: Hi from Oz

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:04 pm

Howdy and welcome to the list. Where are you located? I'm in SA and there are definitely some others on this list. What G&Ls do you have? David

Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi Greeny!
I am also from oz and have a nice US made mahogany SC2 with trem, a burst US fallout (my main guitar) and a tribute Will Ray and tribute Legacy SSH as well as a tribute L2500 bass. I can definitely say they weren't readily available in Oz but worth the hunting!

Cheers
Jeremy

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:33 am

G’day and welcome, another from Oz here...
I agree they are not that easy to come by, but certainly worth the effort. As a left hander i have been lucky to find a few. G&L are one of the companies (at least in my experience) that caters very well to the leftys
Must be 20+ years ago i got my first G&L- a 3 bolt ASAT. Shortly after i ran into a 3 bolt Legacy that needed a new home, and then about 3 years ago an ASAT Classic Semi Hollow.
About a month ago i almost picked up an S-500 second hand - i guess what i am saying is they have a habit of multiplying