Coming back to G&L

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey all.

I owned a Tribute Legacy HB for a while and sold it to buy something different. I had owned a Tele too and just didnt love the S style and shape I guess. I always knew it was a quality guitar. I bought a new guitar and after only a couple of months I sold it on ebay. As soon as I get paid, I am coming back to G&L but getting an ASAT Special this time (Tribute again). This is the guitar I wanted but found a great deal on the Legacy.

I played the ASAT at the shop the other day and immediately knew that is the one I had always wanted. I am a 40 something year old hack that has been trying to learn this instrument for 4 or 5 years on my own so I am not much of a player but really love the process. I do know what I like though and it is apparently G&L. Fortunately they have the Tribute line so I can afford to play them.

I will hopefully have the new guitar within a week or two.

Re: Coming back to G&L

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:49 pm

I will be interested to see what your thoughts are after you get one. I am gassing bad for an ASAT Classic "S". I am very impressed with the Tribute Legacy I just picked up.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:36 pm

I will definitely report back. I played one in a shop a couple of years ago and loved it but didnt buy it. I played one last week and loved it again. I am anxious to get it but have to wait for payment on the sold guitar.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:45 pm

I have heard favourable comments about the Tribute line .Elsewhere as welll as this forum.