New from KS

Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello everyone.
I just got my first G&L a month or so ago. Bought a second hand ASAT. I have not played guitar in over a decade and wanted to get back to it. The previous owner added a bone nut and locking tuners. I added a set of strap locks and then painted a giant Rat Fink on the back of it. Been having a blast playing again. Hopefully learn some new stuff too. Take care. ~Odder

Re: New from KS

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:42 pm

Odder316 wrote:Hello everyone.
I just got my first G&L a month or so ago. Bought a second hand ASAT. I have not played guitar in over a decade and wanted to get back to it. The previous owner added a bone nut and locking tuners. I added a set of strap locks and then painted a giant Rat Fink on the back of it. Been having a blast playing again. Hopefully learn some new stuff too. Take care. ~Odder

Welcome to our site! :greet:

We do require photo proof of any G&L instrument which a member posts about getting (otherwise it does not exist!). And definitely shows us your painted Rat Fink, too! :searching:
See this post and look for the link to the Tutorial on posting photos: Welcome! Read This First.
And don't forget to add it to our G&L Registry.

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Howdy Odder316 :wave:

Another welcome and I am intrigued about the mystery ASAT. What color, what year, what model...the anticipation is killing me!

All seriousness aside, looking forward to seeing yer ASAT (I’m a BIG fan of these btw), and hopefully learning more about you. Jump in often, many knowledgeable folks to help with any questions you have.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:37 am

What's a "KS", then?

(Just a friendly reminder that not everyone on the board lives in the US).

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:41 am

Keith R wrote:What's a "KS", then?

I'm a Canadian, so I could be wrong, but I always though KS was the abbreviation for Kansas.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:42 am

Keith R wrote:What's a "KS", then?

One of the reasons why we ask that members put their location in their user profile. See: Welcome! Read This First.