Hello from UK

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:20 am

Just got a G&L Tribute Fallout in sea foam green with RW board. Very impressed. The tone pot is slightly off centre and catches the pickguatd when rotated but hopefully I'll be able to sort that out ok. Great neck and sounds fantastic.

Do new G&L guitars generally come with truss rod and saddle adjustment keys?

Thegazza

Re: Hello from UK

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:12 am

Sounds great - Seafoam/Bel Air Green is my favorite guitar color, which is why it's too bad I never owned one :) I don't recall my dad's new Tribute (a few years back) coming with allen wrenches at all, it is also a great guitar that shipped initially with some loose/cross-threaded screws.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:04 am

Yes, it looks great, is a nice weight and perfectly fits what I've been looking for. Wish I'd had a chance to try one sooner. Very impressed.

Thegazza

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:36 am

Great guitar to pick up. I got mine used a couple of years ago, sonic blue with a rosewood neck (a previous owner swapped guitar necks.) I love the tone of the P90.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:22 pm

The middle position sounds great as well. Perfectly balanced.

Thegazza

Re: Hello from

Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:07 pm

Thegazza wrote:Just got a G&L Tribute Fallout in sea foam green with RW board. Very impressed. The tone pot is slightly off centre and catches the pickguatd when rotated but hopefully I'll be able to sort that out ok. Great neck and sounds fantastic.

Do new G&L guitars generally come with truss rod and saddle adjustment keys?

Thegazza

Welcome to our site! :greet:

I am pretty sure they include a set of Allen wrenches with the Tribute Series instruments. Check with the dealer you purchased from.
For a list of the sizes see this post in our Knowledgebase Forum: http://guitarsbyleo.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43.

Hope this helps.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:07 am

Thanks Craig. Much appreciated.

Regards

Thegazza

Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:19 am

Welcome Thegazza!

Fallout/SC-2/LE-2 are my favorite body style from G&L. Super cool guitars. The sea foam green looks great. Welcome to the cult... BTW, we love pictures :D

I too thought Tributes came with the Allen wrenches...

Cheers, Dan

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:49 am

Contacted supplier and they're sending allen key tools out in post. Great guitar and a happy customer. Will post some pics too.

Thegazza