Hello from FRANCE !

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:41 am

Hello everyone, my name is DIDIER, I live in La Rochelle on the west coast in France. I just discovered the G & L guitars and I fell in love with these guitars .. I have a LEGACY koréa blueburst of 2005 and a ASAT CLASSIC indonesia of 2015 while waiting to be able to go through the CUSTOM SHOP! ;)

Re: Hello from FRANCE !

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 am

Bonjour Didier! I used to travel to Croix for work (we would stay in Lille). But that was coupe decades ago...

They do a nice job on the tributes with the Blueburst finish. Tribute are great value and were my introduction to G&L. Another option to the custom shop are the order built models. G&L has quite a few options to pick from, some which don't cost any additional... Two of my G&Ls are order built, waiting and full of second guessing, but worth the wait in the end.

Wecome!

Cheers, Dan

Re: Hello from FRANCE !

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Bonjour Dan, Thank you for welcoming me! Lille is far from home, but I know it's very cold over there!

it is true that she is pretty and well finished. The color is a little too dark, I guess it must be a basswood model, but given its high weight, I do not know ..

Cordialement

Didier