Hey from South Dakota

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:19 am

Hey Guitarheads-
I'm a 4th-grade teacher and lifelong guitar lover in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I was pretty active around here in the early 2000's- ish, but for the life of me I can't find any of my old login information, so here we go again! I've owned several G&L's over the years, and with the exception of one Rampage, they've all been ASAT and Legacy models. I currently have a '94 ASAT Classic, and I'm putting together a '97 ASAT Special partscaster.
This was always a pretty cool place, and I'm looking forward to hanging around again.
Thanks!
Eric

Re: Hey from South Dakota

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:02 pm

ewmiller wrote:Hey Guitarheads-
I'm a 4th-grade teacher and lifelong guitar lover in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I was pretty active around here in the early 2000's- ish, but for the life of me I can't find any of my old login information, so here we go again! I've owned several G&L's over the years, and with the exception of one Rampage, they've all been ASAT and Legacy models. I currently have a '94 ASAT Classic, and I'm putting together a '97 ASAT Special partscaster.
This was always a pretty cool place, and I'm looking forward to hanging around again.
Thanks!
Eric

Welcome back, Eric! :wave:
Did you happen to have registered your past G&L's? Did you change email address from your first registration? I may be able to find your first GbL login.

We would love to see your ASAT Classic and perhaps post about your ASAT Special project in The Project Page sub-forum.
To post photos here, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm

Thanks Craig! Yes, I registered my first couple of ASATs, and I was able to find them in the registry and get to the email address I used at the time, via the registry. I just sent you an email about updating my email address.
-Eric

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:44 pm

ewmiller wrote:Thanks Craig! Yes, I registered my first couple of ASATs, and I was able to find them in the registry and get to the email address I used at the time, via the registry. I just sent you an email about updating my email address.
-Eric

Hm, no email received yet. :searching:

Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi Eric,

Welcome and welcome back! :greet: Good to see a returning GLDP'R. Look forward to seeing you round and post pics of her current ASAT but I would love to see the partscaster ASAT in progress, love those things.

One of my favorite family vacations was South Dakota. My son picked it and we covered a lot of ground from the black hills, badlands Sylvan Lake, Wall Drug, Sturgis, Deadwood and lots more. Had a ball and would definately go back.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:49 pm

Craig wrote:
ewmiller wrote:Thanks Craig! Yes, I registered my first couple of ASATs, and I was able to find them in the registry and get to the email address I used at the time, via the registry. I just sent you an email about updating my email address.
-Eric

Hm, no email received yet. :searching:

I got your email and have made the change.