Hello, from the North West.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:00 am

Hello, I am currently living north of Spokane Washington. I'm a life long musician, predominantly a drummer at first, but have gotten more serious about guitar over the last few years. I have had an F-100, that is still in the family, I have a "New to me" S-500 that arrived last week and I just bought an SC-3 that should show up tomorrow, I hope. The first G&L I ever laid eyes on was my older brothers L-2000 he brought home brand new in the early 80's and still has. Very interested in learning more about what I have, and what everyone else has too.......Preston

Re: Hello, from the North West.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:57 am

Awesome- I'm also an F100 & SC3 owner :) Would love to see pics, great guitars.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:14 am

Welcome to our site! :wave:

It sounds like you come from a musical family which is awesome.

Please do post some photos of you G&L instruments as we all love to them.
To post photos, see the link to the Tutorial for posting photos in the Welcome! Read This First (the forum rules).

Looking forward to seeing you G&Ls. :searching:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Welcome Preston! I too have an SC-3. So day I would love to add an F-100. Cheers, Dan

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:52 pm

Howdy Preston! :wave:

You sound like a true multi-instrumentalist, glad you found G&L guitars. You seem to be experiencing the same phenomenon as many here, your G&L guitars are multiplying! Happens to us all, and you have three great varieties.

Jump in often, tell us about yourself, your band if applicable, and as Craig said post pics of those guitars. (the L-2000 even)

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:31 pm

Greetings Preston from another NW'er,
Congrats on the incoming G&L's, it'll be good to talk shop once you get aquainted with them.
I've had a bunch of SC-3's and I regret selling every one of them. What year is yours?

cheers :cheers: