New 2007 ASAT Classic S Semi hollow

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 am

Good morning G&L people!
I am so pleased to post that I just bought a beautiful 2007 special build ASAT! The Sunburst finish is one of 25 made during the G&L Custom Creations build of 100 "s" semihollow (non-F hole)guitars in 2007. Oh My! What a guitar.

This one was only played a few times by the owner, so it is essentially new. So much so, that it still had the plastic covering on the pick guard. Finish is fantastic and this ASAT plays and sounds awesome! Wide-wide range of tones available via the 5 way selector and "push-pull" volume pot.

I'll attached a few pix following this post when I learn how.

Gary - - A very happy East Coast ASAT player!

Re: New 2007 ASAT Classic S Semi hollow

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 am

ggh_gl wrote:Good morning G&L people!
I am so pleased to post that I just bought a beautiful 2007 special build ASAT! The Sunburst finish is one of 25 made during the G&L Custom Creations build of 100 "s" semihollow (non-F hole)guitars in 2007. Oh My! What a guitar.

This one was only played a few times by the owner, so it is essentially new. So much so, that it still had the plastic covering on the pick guard. Finish is fantastic and this ASAT plays and sounds awesome! Wide-wide range of tones available via the 5 way selector and "push-pull" volume pot.

I'll attached a few pix following this post when I learn how.

Gary - - A very happy East Coast ASAT player!

Welcome, Gary :greet:

I can see from your Avatar, that it's a beauty :thumbup:

If you have not do so already, please do add or update the registry entry in our G&L Registry.
:sign0011: