Hello from the French Alps

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi there!

I have been playing guitar for close to ten years now, and have been enjoying it all the way! I initally just wanted to learn 4-5 chords to accompany simple songs, but ended up having my life centered around music... Which doesn't make me any good, but I get better each year.

I play mostly acoustic guitar (steel strings, as well as a bit of mandolin and 5 strings banjo), but recently I got into electric as well, and I am looking into getting a G&L as I loved the only one I got to try so far.

I came to this forum as it seems to be a great place to share information about G&L guitars!

Re: Hello from the French Alps

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 am

You've come to the right place. If you don't want to make a big investment in a G&L guitar the best choice would be a G&L Tribute series instrument. If you have some idea as to what type of sound you want, people on this board will give you good suggestions as to which model to look into.

I've been playing off and on (more on than off) for over 50 years, and I am still not good. I have utmost fun though so I keep at it.

Re: Hello from the French Alps

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Welcome! Curious to hear what sort of G&L you're looking for.