Proud New Member!

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:32 am

Happy to be added to this forum! I'm a longtime G&L player and, over the years, I've owned a few Legacy's, ASAT's and currently own the following: 2011 Comanche, 2014 Legacy HH and a 2015 SB-2. They're the only electric guitars/basses that I own. G&L is a special company and I'm happy to play their products exclusively.

I gig regularly as an acoustic musician in my duo Lenin & McCarthy here in Albuquerque, NM. I also have a home recording studio that I built within the last year and I'm getting ready to do a few releases this summer. With the exception of the drums (programmed), I play and sing everything so it's pretty time-consuming but rewarding when things come together. Glad to be a part of the forum!

Tom

Re: Proud New Member!

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your releases.

Cheers,
Eric

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:18 am

Welcome Tom! One of these days I'd like to drive into recording more. Looking forward hearing some samples! Welcome again, Dan

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:15 am

Hey Tom :greet:

Welcome and it sounds like you have both a handful of G&L's to share pics for us and some tales of G&L gigs. Please be sure to register your guitars in the database if they are not here already.

Lenin and McCarthy is a great band name, what type of music do you play? Does your moniker shredtrash give a hint :evilgrin: Band clips would be great as well.

Welcome and jump in often.

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:51 pm

sam wrote:Hey Tom :greet:

Welcome and it sounds like you have both a handful of G&L's to share pics for us and some tales of G&L gigs. Please be sure to register your guitars in the database if they are not here already.

Lenin and McCarthy is a great band name, what type of music do you play? Does your moniker shredtrash give a hint :evilgrin: Band clips would be great as well.

Welcome and jump in often.

I'm make sure to visit here often. I'm a big G&L fan and longtime player of their gear.

Lenin & McCarthy is my acoustic duo. We play tons of stuff from the 40s-90s. Mostly pop/rock hits.

Not sure my moniker "Shredtrash" is a hint but I was big on that type of playing when I was younger.