Finally registered...

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi all,

I finally registered to the forum here. I read a lot in the past years as this site is the most informative source for g&l stuff.

I bought my first asat classic in 2005, a guitar from ´94 but it has been in a store all the time so it was basically new.
Other guitars followed, a s500, a Legacy rustic, a asat Special silverflake from 96 (this one ist the first g&l I ever saw, the exakt guitar has been showed in Gitarre&Bass Magazin in the 90ies)
My latest purchase is a superhawk that I found close to my hometown in very good condition. It needs some work and adjustment but it is a great guitar.

Here is a pic from some of my guitars, not all of them are mine, a few of them belong to a friend of mine

Re: Finally registered...

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Welcome to our site! :wave:

A nice collection of G&L's you and your friend have. If you have not yet added them to our G&L Registry, please do so.

Re: Finally registered...

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Craig wrote:Welcome to our site! :wave:

A nice collection of G&L's you and your friend have. If you have not yet added them to our G&L Registry, please do so.

I will add them to the registry. It btw was my best source to find out about the building years of most of these guitars.