Hello from New Hampshire

Fri May 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi all, just picked up my first G&L, a natural finish Legacy Tribute. Saw it on ebay and followed it for about a week. Finally, just called the guy and told him, 'I want it now!'He promised me it was very clean and about 10 years old. When I got it looked brand new, not a mark on it. Checking the serial number it showed being built in September of 2003. A Korea made G&L! Very happy with the guitar, feels great, sounds great, looks great. Haven't played my LP lately. I think I got the fever, a Bluesboy could be next.

Re: Hello from New Hampshire

Fri May 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Have fun- keep your eye out for a used US model, they're under-priced and attainable; best deal out there is a used American G&L.

Fri May 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Welcome, and please post a picture when you get a chance.

Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 am

Welcome embeedotcom! My first G&L was Tribute ASAT Special Deluxe flame maple top natural finish. Overall I have been impressed with the quality of Tribute series models.

I think I got the fever, a Bluesboy could be next.

They do have a tendency to multiply! I'm now up to 5 G&L's... Welcome to the club!

Cheers, Dan

Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 am

Welcome to our addiction. It never stops at just one. :)

edg

Sat May 12, 2018 7:07 am

Thanks to all, a pleasure to be aboard. Certainly a mystery why G&Ls are so inexpensive used. I guess that means we can buy more.