Hiya

Mon May 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Long time fan of Leo’s guitars (my first guitar was a Musicmaster in 1968!) but only had one G&L- a Tribute Bluesboy that’s wasn’t quite what I was looking for. Thinking about getting an ASAT. I’m waiting for my local dealer’s next order to come in.

Re: Hiya

Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 am

mje54 wrote:Long time fan of Leo’s guitars (my first guitar was a Musicmaster in 1968!) but only had one G&L- a Tribute Bluesboy that’s wasn’t quite what I was looking for. Thinking about getting an ASAT. I’m waiting for my local dealer’s next order to come in.

Welcome! :wave:

Which model of ASAT are you looking to get? Who is your local dealer? (Where are you located ;) )

In case you have not seen this post, please check it out: Welcome! Read This First.

Thank for porting!

Re: Hiya

Wed May 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi mje54 :greet:

Glad to see you jumping in, or back in after yer Tribute, you can get lots of suggestions round here. As a long time ASAT fan, some say fanatical, I will say you can find an ASAT flavor to hit the spot. Think of the sound in your head, MFD, alnico, z coil, P90 and you will narrow down an ASAT to meet yer needs. Lot of sound samples on G&L site and throughout YouTube.

Post pics of yer Tribby and tell us about yerself. Also post on your search as well, would be cool to see what you get.

BTW - my first guitar was a Musicmaster II, wish I still had it.