Im Back!

Sat May 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Wow! its been 8 yrs since my last visit. I left for health reasons, but im 68 now and all is good today! When I was here last I owned 2 ASAT classics. They were both a custom order build. Nothing special, just wanted the fattest neck profile that g&l offered with jumbo fret wire. BSB, and Fiesta red, swamp ash, both maple boards. Happy to say that ive still got them both along with a few partscasters. Love them MFD PUPS. Now that im back up and running, im a day or so away from buying an ASAT Tribute Special. Sooooo thanks all and off we go..

Re: Im Back!

Sat May 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Twangster wrote:Wow! its been 8 yrs since my last visit. I left for health reasons, but im 68 now and all is good today! When I was here last I owned 2 ASAT classics. They were both a custom order build. Nothing special, just wanted the fattest neck profile that g&l offered with jumbo fret wire. BSB, and Fiesta red, swamp ash, both maple boards. Happy to say that ive still got them both along with a few partscasters. Love them MFD PUPS. Now that im back up and running, im a day or so away from buying an ASAT Tribute Special. Sooooo thanks all and off we go..

Welcome back! And glad to hear your heath issues are better. (I, too am 68 and can relate :eh: )

Please post photos of your G&L's as they don't exist without photos. ;)
For posting photos see, Tutorial: Posting photos.