View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New Old Guy from Kansas City Here! 

Post New Old Guy from Kansas City Here!
Hi all! I have been a member here for several years but do not remember if I had posted before, so chiming in. Just back from the Nashville Vintage guitar show and there were a few G & L's present. A couple of ASAT signatures, F100, late model JB 2 , an early L1000, 80's Skyhawk, couple of Tributes. Thanks, Ron

Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Post Re: New Old Guy from Kansas City Here!
Welcome Ron!

Sounds like you have a neat little collection. We'd love to see some photos. That F100 is of particular interest to me.

I have an '81 F100 and an '87 Skyhawk as well as a few modern G&L's. Let me know how we can be of help. Glad to meet you.

Rock on!

~JagInTheBag

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:01 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: New Old Guy from Kansas City Here!
Hi Ron,

Welcome (back) :thumbup: Hopefully Nashville treated you well. Tell tales and share pictures, would like to hear how the show went. Guitar shows don't seem to be as popular as they used to be, at least to me. Haven't been to one in years, but maybe as I get older the lure to increase my GAS has subsided.

On the other hand, since your back, share pics of your G&L's and anything you want about your G&L experience.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]