Hello all at the G&L Forum

Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Vonreimer here saying hello to all. Recently got my first G&L, 1996 Fullerton Signature with a history of being at the 1997 NAMM show (check out my images in my gallery) pretty cool. Awesome guitar, plays like a dream. I am a non professional player with a rich musical background from piano, Barbershop Harmony, trumpet player and more recently for the last 15 years guitar and ukulele. I play all types of music from The Beatles to Antônio Carlos Jobim to Supertramp. I love it all. I've owned dozens of guitars until settling in on a my current G&L, a 1965 GIbson L5 Custom, Gibson ES335 and a PRS McCarty. I've built an acoustic Jazz box with the help of Bob Benedetto's great 6 DVD/book/plans set. Amazing what you can do with a little perseverance (11 months). Glad to be part of a forum with info on one of the best built guitars available.

Here is my Hand built carved Sitka Spruce top and Black Walnut back/sides Jazz Box I built according to Benedettos plans.
[imghttp://www.guitarsbyleo.com/GALLERY2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=28623&g2_serialNumber=3][/img]

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Dave

Re: Hello all at the G&L Forum

Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the party.

Your image upload is missing a bracket. I'd love to see this custom!!!

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Welcome ... and here's your pic inline. Looks awesome, nice work.

Cheers, Robbie

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Wow awesome looking guitar!! Thanks for sharing!