View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Greetings! 

Post Greetings!
Hello all! I have recently acquired a G&L Legacy HB (viewtopic.php?f=36&t=15104), and I have already started falling in love with this thing. I have been part of a couple of custom builds, I can do electrical stuff, I love fixing stuff, and I love guitars.

I play a variety of music from the Dead to Steely Dan to Dire Straits to...the list goes on and on. I always wanted a Strat (who didn't?!?) but when I got one I felt that it was lacking in some areas. After some replacement parts, new pickup in the bridge, new cap, etc., I found myself still missing "that" thing. This is when I stumbled on to "Guitars by Leo." I knew nothing of this brand until I saw the lead guitar player of Umphrey's McGee playing one on the video for "Glory."

That is where the search began. A short time later I have my new ax and I'm very happy. As soon as I figure out the pictures thing (I know about the How-To guide) I will get some up.

Thank you for having me. I'm glad to find a cool place to chat about cool guitars.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 am

Post Re: Greetings!
Welcome to the group! They're great guitars. I recently got a Legacy as well (I've been a G&L owner for 23 years)....and although I have four Strats, the new Legacy is absolutely outstanding.

You've made a wise choice Dalek!

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]