Re-introduction... as a dealer

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello all,
:greet:
I've been a member here for several years, mostly as a lurker and enthusiast. I happen to have worked in the music products biz my whole adult life (I'm 45), as a retailer, manufacturer's rep, VP of sales, etc., and have owned my own guitar shop since 2014. http://www.killerburstguitars.com is my shop, named after my forum handle that I've been using for 20 + years, with a brick and mortar showroom in Bethany, CT. As of this past NAMM show, I am now a G&L dealer, carrying USA guitars and basses. My first shipment is en route now, and as a long time fan I am very excited to have this relationship with G&L. If I can ever be of any service for any forum members, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at jon@killerburstguitars.com or PM me here.

Cheers,
Jon Stafford

Re: Re-introduction... as a dealer

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:39 am

Congratulations Jon!

I hope this new arrangement will be profitable both financially and recreationally.

Cheers! :happy0065:

- Dan

Re: Re-introduction... as a dealer

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:15 am

Good to hear from you Jon and welcome. You never know but you may be able to learn quite a bit from some of the forum members about all things G&L. I used to live in southern CT. Wish you all the best in this new endeavor, and come back often.

Tom