Hello Everybody !! \m/

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:01 am

Hey, Hello to everyone !! Thanks for adding me, my name is Kenny and I'm new to the GbL website and Forum, I am a huge fan of G&L guitars, especially the G&L Rampage ever since the mid 80's. I am also a huge fan of Alice in Chains and Jerry Cantrell. I recently purchased my own 2017 G&L USA Jerry Cantrell Signature Rampage ( Ivory ) a few months ago and I absolutely love it !! It is by far the best guitar I've ever owned and played. I also own an '97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard ( Heritage Cherry Sunburst ) and play both guitars through my Marshall DSL100H All Tube amplifier and a Marshall MX412A cabinet. I don't use many effects, although I do have a Dunlop JC95 Jerry Cantrell Wah pedal, a DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion, and eventually I'd like to get an Ibanez TS08HW Tube Screamer hand wired Overdrive pedal. I love discussing all things related to my equipment and all things related to G&L Guitars. I will post pics of my Jerry Cantrell Rampage as soon as I figure out how to post them.I hope to talk to any registered users who would like to talk to me and thanks again for the add. It's truly an honor to be a registered member of this great website \m/
Last edited by Kenny821 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Hello Everybody !! \m/

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:09 am

Welcome Kenny,

I have not played a modern Rampage but I imagine they are sweet. Turn that Marshall up so we can all hear it!

Take care ,

y2kc

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:41 am

Thanks for the welcome y2kc ! , I can't say enough good things about the USA Rampage, it is awesome ! I bought the Jerry Cantrell Tribute model Rampage, but I wasn't really happy with it, so I sent it back. But ever since I bought the USA Jerry Cantrell Rampage, I have literally been awestruck by it. Jerry himself said it's a little heavier than the original Rampages from the 80's but honestly I can't tell. I believe it weighs less than or near the same as my Les Paul but the Rampage is by far the most comfortable guitar I've played.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Kenny821 wrote:Thanks for the welcome y2kc ! , I can't say enough good things about the USA Rampage, it is awesome ! I bought the Jerry Cantrell Tribute model Rampage, but I wasn't really happy with it, so I sent it back. But ever since I bought the USA Jerry Cantrell Rampage, I have literally been awestruck by it. Jerry himself said it's a little heavier than the original Rampages from the 80's but honestly I can't tell. I believe it weighs less than or near the same as my Les Paul but the Rampage is by far the most comfortable guitar I've played.

Nice to hear good things about things other than ASAT! Welcome Kenny!

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome also, JagInTheBag... I love the G&L Rampage...I just hope no one gets sick of hearing about mine LMAO !!

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:03 am

If it is possible to wear out a CD I wore out " Dirt ". Welcome to the forum ! I look forward to some pictures of your Rampage, I have become a big fan of single pick up guitars. Any AIC fan is OK by me .

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks glvourot ! , the pics are coming shortly, I assure you, I can't wait to finally get them uploaded \m/

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:58 pm

PICS OF MY JERRY CANTRELL SIGNATURE RAMPAGE ARE NOW UP IN THE ( 1992 - PRESENT ) SECTION OF THE FORUM AND THE REGISTERED USERS GALLERY, CHECK 'EM OUT !!