Hello Everyone!!

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm a long time G&L user who has re-discovered G&L. Bought my first Legacy in October of '99 and gigged with it for years. Came across '13 NOS Legacy in Sonic Blue with a V neck that started the G&L ball rolling again. Just got my first SC-2 and an ASAT Classic last month. Both guitars hung in a store from '14 until I bought them. The SC-2 is amazing! If I was still regularly gigging, it would probably be my #1. I'm still sorting out the Asat Classic with a local luthier and I'm unsure if I will keep it if it doesn't get better.
I've been playing since 1979, except for 10 years where I had other things taking priority. Started gigging again in 2001 and that lasted until 2015. I do more recording now that anything else these days but I am trying to put resurrect my old band in the hopes of doing more live shows. It's really tough keeping a band together here where it seems everyone is in multiple bands. I miss the rush of playing live but I do enjoy recording. I'm convinced G&L is the best bang for the buck these days. They certainly hold their own with the other big brands out there.
Steve Jordan Rochester, MN