Glad to be a member...

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:42 am

...recent G&L convert.
Bought a USA-made SB-2 last year and a Tribute L2000. Sold the Tribute and I only hope whoever bought it likes it as much as I did. Only reason I letbit go was because I had to buy this.
Mere words can't explain how good it is!

Re: Glad to be a member...

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:21 am

Welcome aboard!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 am

Thanks.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 am

The board is typically quiet during the workday, and pickup up a bit in the evening - but seldom more than 10 or 15 posts a day.

A lot of the regulars pop in daily to see what's been posted, but aren't hanging around enough for real time conversations (though it happens from time to time). Questions typically get answered within a day. It's not the most lively forum, but there are a great bunch of guys who pop in throughout the day.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi jd3 :wave:

Welcome to the cult....uh I mean club. Nice to see a low ender round here. As Dan said traffic usually picks up in the later pm hours.

Jump in often, lots of knowledgeable folks and willing to help as needed. Help enabling as well. :evilgrin:

Tell us a little about yourself in the introduction page when you can.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:02 pm

I blonde with blocks, wow! She is a looker. Welcome to the "club" like Sam said. We'll send you your robe and teach you the secret handshake a little later. ;)

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm liking the blocks too,
nice to see more low-enders around...Welcome!

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Welcome jd3! Digging the block inlays too! Thumbs up :thumbup:

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Welcome aboard :) This place is a nice place to hang around. Had a lot of great convo and great tips from people. Pleasure to have you here. L2000 is my favorite bass of all time. Versatile and really good looking! Keep rocking!