Hello from Bristol (UK)!

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:14 am

Hey everyone,

New here! I'm an illustrator from the UK, and a few months ago decided to learn guitar aged 33. It's going really well, and I absolutely love my guitar, a Tribute Fallout. I have this and a Classic Vibe Strat, but the Fallout always wins every time I sit down to play - it somehow always sounds good, even with me playing it.

I play it through a Boss Katana 100, which is a beast. Recently started fiddling with the third-party software and t's opened up so many options.

Looking forward to learning more here, hope you're having a great weekend!

Re: Hello from Bristol (UK)!

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:23 am

Welcome,

That G&L is a great looker. Dial up a Chicago blues tone on that amp and let it rip!

Good choice,

y2kc

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am

Hi there :greet:

Welcome and congrats on both yer fine choice of G&L guitar and jumping into the Guitar world. Sounds like you are in all the way and having a great time. Lots of helpful folks round here.

Jump in often

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 am

Sweet guitar! Can't go wrong with G&L on any model. Hope you play the hell out of that beauty but keep that awesome finish out of harm, I love it. Welcome to the forum and like Sam said, there are a lot of very knowledgable and helpful folks here. So as you continue pushing that G&L GAS peddle, and you will want more, this is a great reference point for info on all the ins and outs of G&L.

I lived in Surrey as a kid, long time ago.

Tom

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Great looking Fallout and welcome to the forum. Nice amp too ! I have had mine for about a month now , loving it.

Paul