Bought my first G&L

Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:03 pm

After much research I bought a US G&L ASAT Classic Blues Boy.

I've been playing for 4 years and never thought I'd spend this much on an electric guitar not would it be worth the price. I was wrong :) I loved it the moment I held it . Quite a step up from a MIM Fender Telecaster. The quality is superb and it plays like a dream. I'd love to post a pic but I keep getting a "it was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image" message when I try to preview. Got the same message whether linking from slickpics or my amazon photo album. It's only a 146kb.

Sweed

Re: Bought my first G&L

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Hey Sweed59,

Congrats and looking forward to seeing pics. :thumbup: There are instructions in the site that I can't find tight now, maybe someone else will list for ya. You will find that G&L guitars will multiply before ya know it. :lol:

Tell us a little about yourself and what yer playing on the new Blues Boy.

Re: Bought my first G&L

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 am

Sweed59 wrote:After much research I bought a US G&L ASAT Classic Blues Boy.

I've been playing for 4 years and never thought I'd spend this much on an electric guitar not would it be worth the price. I was wrong :) I loved it the moment I held it . Quite a step up from a MIM Fender Telecaster. The quality is superb and it plays like a dream. I'd love to post a pic but I keep getting a "it was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image" message when I try to preview. Got the same message whether linking from slickpics or my amazon photo album. It's only a 146kb.

Sweed

You must use the url to the actual photo jpg file. See: Tutorial: Posting photos for details.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: