Hello from Spain!

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:52 am

Hey everyone!

I got a Legacy Special from a guy in Germany a few years ago. Recently I lost the vibrato arm somehow and looking for a new one online I found this site. It's not easy to find parts in Spain so I had one ordered all the way from the States. So that's solved but I still wanna make some changes to the guitar...the pots sound dirty, the pickguard has lost its color a little bit, the jack is a bit bad, etc. I guess problems you tend to get with time, the guitar is from the 90s according to the guy that sold it to me hehe....anyway, here I am, I'll do the registry as soon as I can, and I will probably be asking a bunch of questions too! :mrgreen:

Re: Hello from Spain!

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Welcome Ciskul!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Welcome indeed! Nice to see people from the other side of the pond.

- Jos

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello Ciskul, glad to have you on the web site. I am new to the site myself. What part of Spain are you located in. I lived in Rota, Spain, for almost 4 years while in the US Navy. I loved the place. I learned to play guitar while living there, well I began playing while there. Here I am 42 years later still playing most every day. I have a 94 LB-100 Bass and just bought a 17 Tribute ASAT Bluesboy LE in turquoise mist that I am enjoying very much. What type music do you play? :banana: :banana:

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Bienvenido