New member, Question

Fri May 12, 2017 11:04 am

Last edited by Jwkennedy1201 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New member, Question

Sun May 14, 2017 8:31 am

Jwkennedy1201 wrote:Hey guys proud to be in the family. Traded for a Legacy, Thought it was an HSS but now thinking it's a little older, going by the serial archives. Hoping someone can help fill in some blanks from the body markings

Him RR Leg HB
Empress T MK BLK HB
LtsNLD
334763-6 (order #)

What I know and gather that it is a Himalayan blue with either Seymour or house black HB, with logo delete which I am not a huge fan of, made of Empress wood which I hope doesn't lessen the guitar's ultimate value, and tort guard. Can any of you detectives deduce anything else? Thnx. Will start posting with you guys. Sorry I can't attach a photo.

Welcome! :wave:

This was one of several special production run instruments, see: What does "special production run" mean?.
Did you get the COA and Build Specifications sheets (in a Black G&L envelope in the case)? If so,
the Build Specifications sheet will detail the actual build features and date of completion. If the seller did not include either of
these documents, you can purchase replacement from the G&L On-Line Store. Here's the link: REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATES.

Please post some photos, see: Welcome! Read This First, you will find the link to the Tutorial on posting photos there.

Looking forward to seeing your Legacy. :searching:

:ugeek:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:40 am

If my G&L has an obvious and serious mfg defect, but Im not the original owner, nor have the paperwork, am I basically just out of luck. My introduction to G&L is not going well, to say the least.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 am

Jwkennedy1201 wrote:If my G&L has an obvious and serious mfg defect, but Im not the original owner, nor have the paperwork, am I basically just out of luck. My introduction to G&L is not going well, to say the least.

First we want to see a photo (see my previous post for instruction on posting photos). And let us know what the defect is.
G&L has a customer support contact, see: Support. Contact them (email or phone) during business hours (California time) Monday-Friday.
If you email them, include the serial number of the guitar and any photos which will show the defect.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: