Howdy

Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Hey folks - long time guitar buyer/seller/trader here. I've owned several G&Ls over the years including 3 F100s, an S500, a couple of ASATs, a Skyhawk with a kahler trem that was my number one guitar for about 8 years in the 90s, comanche, and probably a couple others I'm forgetting. Another member on TGP suggested that I join here and post in the marketplace but obviously I have to wait a little to do that. No problem and I'm glad that you all have a waiting period. In the meantime I'll try to make myself useful! All shall be well - Rob

Re: Howdy

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:46 pm

yoworob wrote:Hey folks - long time guitar buyer/seller/trader here. I've owned several G&Ls over the years including 3 F100s, an S500, a couple of ASATs, a Skyhawk with a kahler trem that was my number one guitar for about 8 years in the 90s, comanche, and probably a couple others I'm forgetting. Another member on TGP suggested that I join here and post in the marketplace but obviously I have to wait a little to do that. No problem and I'm glad that you all have a waiting period. In the meantime I'll try to make myself useful! All shall be well - Rob

Welcome, Rob! :wave:
Glad you found our site and hope to see some of your G&L's, so please post some photos.
And, don't forget to add them to our G&L Registry.

:sign0011: