Hello all,

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Hello, this is my first post. I live in Oklahoma and love G and L guitars. I bought a used Tribute S-500 from a friend in 2004. I recently purchased a USA S-500, which I am madly in love with.

I have always played guitar off and on. I have spent a lot of time racing bicycles the past five years but was recently diagnosed with a moderately serious condition. So, now I'm playing guitar more than every. i'm also checking out more G&L guitars online than ever which I'm unsure is a good thing. Lol

Anyways, nice meeting you all on the cyber space.

Re: Hello all,

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi Ryan,

Word of advice: Never. I mean NEVER check out "more" G&Ls online. It can only lead to you owning more of these fine guitars. Trust me :)

Welcome to our bit of insanity.

edg

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Ed.

Glad to be here and to know about G&L guitars. Once I bought my US s500 I thought that was going to be it. But.... I've been playing a Tribute Asat at the G&L dealer. Lol.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Hi Ryan :wave:

Welcome from a fellow G&L and bike fan. I only do club rides anymore but ride when possible. Hope your change in health has not totally kept you off the bike, but you can use the spare time playing your G&L's! As Ed said, be careful looking for more G&L's they will mysteriously show up and before you know you will have your own collection. Come round often and jump in when you can. :alright:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi ryanonaG&L, welcome and show us some pics of your s500's, regards...