Hello from California!

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello all, I finally got my hands on a G&L and so far I'm quite happy. Its the Legacy Special Sonic Blue and came with all paperwork and a G&L case.

Anyway, glad I found this site through the G&L website and can't wait to hear and read all your stories and experiences with G&L.

Re: Hello from California!

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Idolno1 wrote:Hello all, I finally got my hands on a G&L and so far I'm quite happy. Its the Legacy Special Sonic Blue and came with all paperwork and a G&L case.

Anyway, glad I found this site through the G&L website and can't wait to hear and read all your stories and experiences with G&L.

Welcome! :wave:

Please do post some photos of your Legacy Special and also add it to our G&L Registry.
For posting photos and general navigation of our site, see: Welcome! Read This First.

Looking forward to seeing your Legacy Special. :searching:

:ugeek:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Nice!

A legacy special is definitely on my short list.

How are you liking the sound? Do you find it versatile?

Congrats.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:52 pm

dalto wrote:Nice!

A legacy special is definitely on my short list.

How are you liking the sound? Do you find it versatile?

Congrats.

I been getting back into blues guitar and this guitar has not let me down. But, I'm still thinking of maybe trying to pick up one with single coils as well. This was the decision, go with the Legacy special and the hotter pickups, or the Alnico single coils and just has a mini JB on the bridge, I saw this and went for it. No regrets, but I think I want one with Alnico pickups as well. :evilgrin:

Versatile, it is very versatile. You can go clean, blues, jazzy, rock, hard rock, and even slight metal!