introduction

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello from France ,Alsace.

Re: introduction

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi Gilles, :wave:

Welcome to the club! :thumbup:

Tell us a little about yourself, if you have a G&L guitar and post pictures if you have one.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi ,yes i've three G&L?
An Asat classic Usa
A Legacy special Usa
A S 500 tribute ,the first one I've got.Very good however.
Being old fashion I'm very attached to LEO and i only
could have G&L from the moment i saw in a french guitar magazine and for the first time a Legacy.The choice was made ,even before i could read the very good reports about this guitar.
I'm just wondering what could be the next one ,in a strat look or maybe something different.You could help me.
Thank's to welcome me ,friendly.
Gilles

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Welcome Gilles.

Please try to post some pics of your guitars and enter them into the Registry.

As far as the "next" G&L, I would recommend a Leo era (1980 to 1991) S-500 or Invader. Both are S style and have some very good pickup, bridge options so you can find your particular set of options and can find them for any budget. If you are looking at a New G&L, The Fallout and the SC-2 seem to have a good popularity although more Mustang style bodies than S. Or the new Invader and S-500 come with all kinds of options to suit your needs. For some reason I have mostly Leo era guitars but do have a few latter models that really rock. So if it says G&L you can't go wrong. If you have specific questions, the folks here are really friendly, knowledgable and always willing to help with those questions that only dedicated players and owners can answer.
So look around, see what you like and let us know what your't thinking but most of all, show us some picsvof what you have.

Tom

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Comanche would be S style, with Leo's Z-coils. Right handes only however.