Hello all

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here while owning an L-2500 Honeyburst for a few years now. Well, I felt it was time to register after just receiving my new ASAT Semi Hollow Bass. When deciding on the appointments, I had a hard time finding pics of a Blue Burst in Satin Frost. I love the natural burst finishes in satin but for this one, I wanted some color. Long story short...I pulled the trigger and it arrived last week. I wanted to share a couple of quick pics in hope that it can aid someone else in their quest.

Satin Frost Blue Burst
Natural Wood Binding
Ebony Fretboard

She's a beauty in every single way!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Re: Hello all

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 pm

d41km wrote:Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here while owning an L-2500 Honeyburst for a few years now. Well, I felt it was time to register after just receiving my new ASAT Semi Hollow Bass. When deciding on the appointments, I had a hard time finding pics of a Blue Burst in Satin Frost. I love the natural burst finishes in satin but for this one, I wanted some color. Long story short...I pulled the trigger and it arrived last week. I wanted to share a couple of quick pics in hope that it can aid someone else in their quest.

Satin Frost Blue Burst
Natural Wood Binding
Ebony Fretboard

She's a beauty in every single way!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Welcome! :wave:

This is first time I have seen a Blueburst Satin Frost finish and it looks great! :thumbup:
We are still missing photos of several of the finishes with the Satin Frost option, see: Photos of Satin Frost finish option ....

Please do added your bass to our G&L Registry.

:ugeek:

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:43 pm

i'm not much for blue guitars/basses, but that is a special instrument, congrats!

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:07 am

Thanks guys. Blueburst is definitely not the most popular which is why I had to post to show some love. The satin finish really classes it up in my opinion. Oh yea...and it plays like butter!