Hello from Delaware

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:21 am

I've been reading this forum for a few while now, I figured I should introduce myself.

I've got a couple of G&Ls, an ASAT Classic Custom and an S-500 that somebody put some nice Strat pickups in.

Anyway, many thanks to Craig for keeping this forum organized. I really appreciate the helpful responses I've received to my questions over the years.

Re: Hello from Delaware

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 pm

howdy, jackstraw! i'm a bit of a deadhead myself, from middletown area. feel free to post some pics of your G&L's sometime, we're a visual bunch :searching:

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 am

Hmmm. I thought Jack Straw was from Wichita.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:17 pm

jackstraw wrote:I've been reading this forum for a few while now, I figured I should introduce myself.

I've got a couple of G&Ls, an ASAT Classic Custom and an S-500 that somebody put some nice Strat pickups in.

Anyway, many thanks to Craig for keeping this forum organized. I really appreciate the helpful responses I've received to my questions over the years.

Welcome! :wave:

Thanks for the kudos. And thanks for adding your G&L's to our G&L Registry.
We would love to see some pictures, too. To post photos, see: Tutorial: Posting photos.

:ugeek:

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:26 pm

drjho7 wrote:howdy, jackstraw! i'm a bit of a deadhead myself, from middletown area. feel free to post some pics of your G&L's sometime, we're a visual bunch :searching:

Thanks! I commend your excellent sense of musical taste...

I'll work on getting my guitars shined up and photographed soon. I'll probably be posting one of them for sale here in the marketplace.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:04 am

Testing image sharing...

I'll post the rest in marketplace in a little bit.