Hello

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:00 am

New here, looking to learn more about G&L products. I love the MFD pickups and although I don't currently own a G&L I did own an ASAT some years ago. I have an MFD neck PU on my Tele and am wanting to put a set of S 500 pickups on a parts caster I have once I find an affordable set.

I think G&L guitars are some of the best and sounding and playing guitars in the market today, it's hard to imagine why a lot more people are not hep to them. I almost pulled the trigger on one this week, but tough to justify as I hardly ever play solid bodies although I do own 2 as mentioned above that Ive had for years. I mainly play archtops for my style of music.

Big fan of G&L though!

Re: Hello

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Welcome to G&LDP ... I am new here too . You and I share the same interests !

Re: Hello

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:43 am

Hi abelljo, :greet: (tery too, missed yer tribby Blueboy post)

Welcome and would love to see pics of your parts casters. I am a HUGE fan of MFD's as well and have a few G&L projects, another one soon to be posted.

Since you "hardly ever play solid bodies", you could look at this as an opportunity to get a solid body and expand your guitar options. Or get a semi-hollow with f-hole and that way you still won't have a "solid body" guitar. We can be enablers round here. ;)

Be sure to jump in often, lots of knowledgeable members who can any answer G&L questions you may have.