Hello from Tennessee

Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 am

After hearing great things about G&L guitars for years I am a first time G&L owner its a Tribute BluesBoy .
I am just blown away by how much that I like it . I've been a Fender guy but I could see myself converting to all G&L guitars . I am proud to be a member of this forum and look forward to getting to know you .

Re: Hello from Tennessee

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:00 pm

tery wrote:After hearing great things about G&L guitars for years I am a first time G&L owner its a Tribute BluesBoy .
I am just blown away by how much that I like it . I've been a Fender guy but I could see myself converting to all G&L guitars . I am proud to be a member of this forum and look forward to getting to know you .

Welcome, tery! :wave:

We are glad you found our website and congratulations on getting your first G&L. Which version of the Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy did you get? There are three versions: Solid body, Semi-Hollow body,
and the Limited Edition for Musician's Friend/Guitar Center Turquoise Mist with the Alnico bridge pickup? Please post some photos as we say, it does not exist without photo proof. ;)
Also, please do add your guitar to our G&L Registry, too.

:ugeek:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 am

Thanks for the welcome Craig . My Bluesboy is the MF Turquoise Mist . I was surprised what a nice guitar that it is . I am unable to post photos at this time but I will If I can figure out how - LOL
Last edited by tery on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:41 am

tery wrote:Thanks for the welcome Craig . My Bluesboy is the MF $299 special . I was surprised what a nice guitar it is for that price . I am unable to post photos at this time but I will If I can figure out how - LOL

For posting photos, see: Welcome! Read This First and click on the link to Tutorial: Posting photos.

Looking forward to see your Bluesboy. :searching:

:ugeek:

Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:47 am

Welcome to G&LDP!

Ken

Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Thank you Ken !

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:55 pm

welcome tery, careful, these guitars can be addicting...like the ASAT special

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:41 am

Thanks . . . now I've got GAS for an ASAT special !!!