baclk to the forum

Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:55 pm

I used to be zapepper, but that login doesn't work for me anymore. Since leaving, I bought two more tributes to add to my tribute comanche. First I bought the bluesboy semi-hollow (orange), and then I bought the traditional solid body bluesboy in sunbirst. I had a Gibby Les Paul Studio and an Epi Sheraton. Sold em. Don't need em. Now I have a question, if someone would care to answer it. I bought a set of understring radius gauges for setups. The 12" is great for my comanche, but being new to setups, I found that the set didn't include a 9" radius for the bluesboys. Can I use 9.5, or do we have to scour the internet for a 9" gauge. I'll do it if I have to, and probably have a great deal of fun chasing that particular rabbit.....but I'd still, if you would, like an answer. :happy0007:

Re: baclk to the forum

Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:08 am

GeeDee+ wrote:I used to be zapepper, but that login doesn't work for me anymore. Since leaving, I bought two more tributes to add to my tribute comanche. First I bought the bluesboy semi-hollow (orange), and then I bought the traditional solid body bluesboy in sunbirst. I had a Gibby Les Paul Studio and an Epi Sheraton. Sold em. Don't need em. Now I have a question, if someone would care to answer it. I bought a set of understring radius gauges for setups. The 12" is great for my comanche, but being new to setups, I found that the set didn't include a 9" radius for the bluesboys. Can I use 9.5, or do we have to scour the internet for a 9" gauge. I'll do it if I have to, and probably have a great deal of fun chasing that particular rabbit.....but I'd still, if you would, like an answer. :happy0007:

Please PM or EM me and tell me the problem you are having logging into your original account.

See my reply to your other post.

:ugeek: